SPOILERS FOR FUTURE ARC!
(Be advised that these motorcycles are NOT in the anime, they are only in the manga, for various reasons.)
Um, so my brother who watches KHR anime now and then, he likes cars and motorcycles. He saw me staring at manga chapter 232, and said he kinda recognized the first bike shown.
I asked him if he could kindly identify the motorcycles in chapter 233, and after staring at manga panels, noting key parts, and going through websites, this is what he came up with:
Tsuna: Honda 250cc NSR Rothmans
Gokudera: Harley-Davidson Sportster XL 883L or 883C (883cc) with customized gas tank
Yamamoto: Ducati Monster S4 (916cc) with Termignoni dual exhaust pipes
Ryohei: Honda CBR 400cc RR with customized livery
I REPEAT: THESE ARE my brother’s BEST ESTIMATES ONLY, based on illustrations, AND MAY NOT BE FULLY ACCURATE.
These he made me understand:
– All four bikes are really nice motorcycles that suit the personalities of the owners.
– Tsuna has the weakest bike (at 250cc) as well as the most vintage bike
– Yamamoto’s is a VERY powerful bike (besides it being at 916cc, the motorcycle itself is built to be lightweight and powerful)
– Amano clearly drew in stand-out features of each bike. (The Harley logo is on Gokudera’s gas tank, only Ducati uses that…whatever you call those bars over the engine, the Termignoni symbol was clear on the exhaust pipes of the Ducati, we finally made out “Honda” in the livery of Ryohei’s bike.)
– All four bikes are quite accurate to models (the kind of accuracy expected out of Initial D).